Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tax Day Tea Party



TAX DAY TEA PARTY: APRIL 15, 2009





Yesterday were the Tax Day Tea parties all across the country. Basically, people gathered to protest against Obama's socialist plans, raising taxes, and taking away more and more American rights and freedoms just making the country and all its rules, laws, and restrictions greater and more complicated. The fact that he's giving the federal government more power than it deserves and forgetting that the government works for US, the people of the United States, and not a way to show yourself off to foreign nations, leaders, and his followers. I had a lot of high hopes for Obama when he came into office, giving him a chance, but as the months seem to pass he seems to be all talk and no walk. And that's a person I have a hard time having respect for.

So anyway, even though I could go on and on, the tea party turned out a lot bigger than I was expecting! I went to the one in Cincinnati, Ohio and people showed up in the 1000's from all around the Cincinnati area and I met a lot of amazing, passionate people. And watching the news and doing some research, there were another 600 (so far calculated) tea parties that held similar results across the country! I got some amazing pictures and I'm greatful to have been apart of something to inspirational and motivating. The majority will be silenced no longer.








No comments: