I FINALLY got a new website worked out for my photography featuring all my latest work. I have included a bio on this website and also a behind-the-scenes section that includes photos from photoshoots and the works :) I hope to let that particular section grow not only with pictures, but video as well!
I've kept the same domain name www.brooketownsendphotography.com
Also, here are a couple unedited samples from a simple photoshoot I set up for my sister, who is working on building a modeling portfolio. She did awesome <3


Feedback is always appreciated <3
Brooke
3 comments:
Hey Brooke :-)
Love your new website... very stylish, or "tres chic" as the French would say ;-)
Shouldn't forget to mention that the portrait of you sitting on the branch of a tree is really cool. The "Book Your Wedding" and "Book a Session" thing is a great idea too... Last but not least, your dad with his fire whips looks like Indiana Jones 2.0
website looks fab - very professional and cool
Dom - thanks for spotting!
Donnie - awesome, glad you like it :) spent a lot of hours putting it together. hopefully the awesomeness will only continue to grow
Post a Comment